[Gpdd] HEALTH- Flashbang's stones

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 7 19:20:46 EDT 2011

I would try to syringe him extra water to help keep him flushed out. I think Leah used to syringe her piggies lots of extra water when they had stones or sludge. Also maybe supplementing with Shilintong. That's been proven to work on breaking up stones. To fatten him up some, I would give Critical Care & maybe some canned pumpkin in addition to his regular food & weigh daily to be sure he's not loosing anymore weight. Hope he feels better soon.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty