[Gpdd] CARE: grooming & worming

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 13:31:56 EDT 2011

Dear Anneli  Nothing prettier than a Peruvian, they melt my heart every
time. So as a pet owner not a breeder or shower, I take my Peruvians and
with scissors cut all their bottom hair under the sweep off very close,
including under leg, around the genitals up to and around the grease gland,
everywhere you cant see when the piggy is placed on a table. Then while on
the table, I take scissors and cut the long top hair off, including the
sweep just to where it clears the table by a fraction. That’s one long U
shaped clip. Presto nothing left to get grimy, hide probs, and over heat
them. Then one last cut, I comb out their forelock, hold it straight up. and
cut it off in a very punk standup hairdo; result Peruvians can finally see
and their activity and play levels does up allot and should they ever fight
at least they can see what they are doing. This last seems like heresy but
its so very kind for the piggy, and I think they look rakishly cute! They
like it allot.   Sandy and Sammy