[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge Big Jim

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 20:09:34 EDT 2011

It is with sadness and a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Big
Jim. He was the last of the Tom Sawyer group. He had not been himself for the
past two weeks or so, but I thought that had a lot to do with old age
(7ish) and  maybe the weather (although the house stays the same temperature
throughout the  season). Wednesday when I returned from work he was sitting in
the cage staring  at the bell on his cage. I talked to him, scooped him up,
and had some TLC time  with him on my lap. I even gave him some water through
a syringe and Critical  Care. When I put him back in his cage he ate a
normal supper and seemed to be  okay again. He appeared to be doing okay
yesterday and ate breakfast this  morning as well. When I returned from work, he
was in his pigloo -- almost like  he had just gone to sleep. Stryper was right
next to the pigloo. He was such a  precious, sweet boy. He will remain in
my heart forever and I know that there  will be an extra star shining
brightly in the sky tonight.
Donna
Houdini, Stryper, Zion, Marvin, and Miss  Beatrice