[Gpdd] MISC- yard grass for piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jul 10 04:28:42 EDT 2011

I don't think that you are outvoted Jaime. There are lots of members who
haven't voted at all.

Everyone must decide for themselves whether outdoor grazing is a good idea.

Maybe we are more inclined to do this in England as so many people ( sadly )
keep their piggies in hutches outdoors, often with an attached run. Mine
have always lived indoors but with the opportuity to go out and graze when
weather permits. With a rotten climate like ours, this is not as often as
they would like so the grass has to be brought to them. It is still the same
grass though.

Hugs for Mimi.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, munching their breakfast grass.