[Gpdd] HEALTH: Woopy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 11:41:45 EDT 2011

Mieke, thank you for the update on your piggies.  We are so glad they
are now fungus free.  How interesting, too, to hear about the
possibility that Woopy's breathing might be related to fatty eye.

As for the choking noises she sometimes makes, I have occasionally heard
my piggies do this, and it seems to be related to eating too fast.  I
try to get them to drink water if I hear this noise.

In regard to your piggies getting gas when they take medicine, tummy
rubs might help.  We used to give our Tumbleweed (RIP) gentle tummy rubs
when he was having gas troubles.  If you have a little vibrating pad,
sometimes these can help, too.  My husband made one for Tumbleweed, who
seemed to enjoy it.

Best wishes to Woopy.  We hope you are better now, too!

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan