[Gpdd] HEALTH: Flashbang Fatbottom

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 11:47:02 EDT 2011

Jocelyn, we are so very sorry to hear about Flashbang Fatbottom's
bladder stone and UTI.  How is he doing now?  Is he responding well to
the SMZ-TMP?

As for foods low in calcium, we feed our piggies turnip root (the white
part, not the greens).  Although sometimes they turn up their noses,
they usually seem to enjoy it.  You might also try red bell pepper for
him.  I think I have heard that corn silk helps with bladder stone
piggies, but maybe someone will know more about this.  My piggies love
corn silks.

Our best wishes to Flashbang Fatbottom.  Please give us an update when
you get a chance.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan