[Gpdd] Misc: SPARKLES is gone

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 10 18:27:47 EDT 2011

Hi, Corrine. I just read your post. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your dear Sparkles. You took such good care of her and did everything you could for her. I know it seems really bad right now, and you are in so much pain that you can't see that it will get better, but trust me, it will.  Please try to get some rest and take care of yourself.  I'm dealing with the pain of losing my girl, Twinkie, rather unexpectedly and kicking myself for missing signs and playing the "what if" game. Each day it gets a little easier to deal with the loss, and I can remember more and more of the wonderful times that we shared together and not focus so much on our last two days together.

Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. With sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach

[Gpdd] Misc: SPARKLES is gone
corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 14:28:21 EDT 2011