[Gpdd] HEALTH: ibuprophen dosage

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 19:39:33 EDT 2011

I'm still compiling emergecy dosages for the items in my medicine cabinet. As yet I haven't gotten any info regarding how many ml of what strength ibuprophen and how often to give it while waiting (hopefully not for too long) for a vet to present herself. I want to have this info on hand. Especially since piggies tend to get sick when there's no professional help in sight. A comspiracy? I looked in the GPDD topic listings and didn't find anything helpful.

Thanks! And thanks to all for the worming advice!!!

Joanie