[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Big Jim

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 19:51:54 EDT 2011

Donna, I'm so sorry for you and Stryper who kept such a faithful vigil. I'm happy to hear that he passed away in his own cozy pigloo with his friend standing by and that he had his loves and his tummy full. No matter how comforting such thoughts might (or might not) eventually be, the reality of a half-empty cage is devastating.

Big Jim will live on, not only in your heart but in the collective hearts of the GPDD for his courageous watch pig services and pest control for unwanted visitors.

Joanie