[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Big Jim

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 22:32:34 EDT 2011

Dear Donna -

Please accept our deepest sympathy on the loss of Big Jim of the Sawyer bunch.

We were very sorry to read about his passing, but it sounds like he went peacefully to sleep, after a long and adventurous life. It's not always that a piggy can have such a full agenda. He was loved and wanted, and that is the best for any piggy.

Big Jim had a long and happy life because of your tender, loving care. We hope that you will be comforted for his loss by knowing what a lucky piggy he was, to be able to live with you.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts