[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sparkles

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 22:35:30 EDT 2011

Dear Mommy Corrine -

Please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of your piggy Sparkles.

Sparkles sounds like a wonderful, lively piglet. We know you were saddened that she had to suffer from her health issues, and she was lucky to have you to care for her and help her in her time of need.

We hope you will be comforted in time by the knowledge that you did your best for Sparkles, and made her world better just by your love and care.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts