[Gpdd] HEALTH: ibuprophen dosage

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jul 11 04:34:11 EDT 2011

Joanie,

This is the dose of Ibuprofen, recommended by my Rodentologists, that I use
for my herd.

Mine comes is an orange box and is labelled Nurofen for children.  "Contains
Ibuprofen 100mg/5ml suspension " is written on the box.

It is orange flavoured. The dose is 0.4ml twice a day. This is the same
0.4ml that you were struggling with regarding your Panacur so hopefully you
have that amount straightened out. Many human  meds that can be used for
piggies are given at a rate of 0.4ml.

This is in England so your box may well look different.

Always good to have emergency meds on hand.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.