[Gpdd] Misc: SPARKLES is gone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jul 11 04:44:27 EDT 2011

Dear Corrine,

I have just seen your post about your beloved Sparkles. I am so sorry that
she has been ill but I know that you will have done your very best nursing
her during this time. I also know how hard it is for you to get competent
veterinary treament where you live.

However hard we try, we all lose the little ones that we love in the end so
please take the time now to care for yourself and Michael.

The pain of their loss does subside and we are left with happy memories of
their time with us.

Over many years, I have loved and lost so many treasured pets, not only
piggies, but there are so many more out there waiting for us to come along
and love them.

Take care and write to us all when you are more able to cope with life.

Thinking of you.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.