[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge :Sparkles

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 11 08:35:36 EDT 2011

Dearest Corrine,
I am sending you many many hugs for the loss of Sparkles. You are a great piggie
mommie Corrine. I understand the pain of loss of a dear beloved piggie, it hurts
because you loved them so much. That hurt will pass in time when the good
memories fill your heart up with the love you have for Sparkles. Give yourself
time to grieve then give yourself time to rest and heal from this loss. You will
find in time that there is an other little guinea pig that needs the love and
care that only you Corrine can provide. You love deeply and that shows with your
care and devotion of your piggies.  I know your heart is raw with pain right
now, but please give yourself the time to heal from the rawness. Please give
yourself time to love another little furbabie that so desperately needs you.

Know Corrine that all of us on the digest care and love you. You are a great
piggie mommie. Know that we are all here for you Corrine. Take care of yourself
and give yourself the time to heal that you need.

Jean (misfits)
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.