[Gpdd] Anouncement--Addison & Darbi are adopted!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jul 11 09:55:42 EDT 2011

Thank you Deb for taking in these two deserving piggies.

I hate to see pets in schools. When my youngest, Kevin, was in junior school
( 5-11 in England ), his school decided to have two guineas as classroom
pets. He never allowed anyone else to clean their cages although there was
supposed to be a rota. Living at Piggyfriends, he knew better than anyone
else how to care for piggies and they came home with us every weekend and
holidays. We dreaded taking them back to school, where they had to spend
their days in a hutch but at least they had fresh water and the correct
food, courtesy of my garden and woe betide any child who did not handle them
correctly.

Aren't Addison and Darbi lucky, not only to have you to care for them, but
to have Ann as their special friend too.

You can handle 6 piggies - no problem - I started with 2 and have had up to
35 at any one time. They are very addictive.

So very sad to read about Seraphina. No child should be in charge of a pet
without supervision. I made an exception with mine, who were born to it and
knew that the piggies always came first. From the time that they could walk,
they were helping with the piggies.

Welcome to your new forever and safe home Addison and Darbi. Hugs all round.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.