[Gpdd] HEALTH- corn silks for bladder health

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 11 19:58:14 EDT 2011

I have heard that corn silks help piggies bladder health too, although in what way I''m not sure. Mimi loves them. I wash & cut them into smaller strands so she doesn't choke. I feed them to her all summer long while corn is in season. My mom saves them for her. I only wish I could get them in the winter too.
Maybe Mimi can bring some corn silks to the wedding & we can drape them as garland for decoration! Although they will probably be gone in less then 5 minutes! Silly piggies...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty