[Gpdd] MISC- vibrating piggie pad?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 21:34:50 EDT 2011

Jaime, in regard to the vibrating pad for gas, my husband made a wooden
box and put a small motor in it.  We set a towel on it, so Tumbleweed
would be comfortable.  Of course at first Tumbleweed didn't know what
was going on, but he sat politely.  Then he seemed to enjoy the
vibrations of the "pad." We would use it each evening, and ultimately it
did help his gas.

If you want a more detailed description, I will find out more info from
my husband.  There are also vibrating pads advertised on the Net, but my
husband thought he could make something more quickly than it would take
for us to order something and wait for it to arrive.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan