[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- new piggies

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 02:43:09 EDT 2011

Dear Deb  Sorry haven't welcomed your wonderful little rescue piggies
Addison & Darbi yet,  they sound just darling and I'm sure they will be
happy members of your sow tribe soon.  I just shut my eyes and thank God
that you are there for them and the wonderful life they will have in a herd
of sows, a dedicated mommy and great vet support. How different they are
than so many who never live this happy combination.  May I take this moment
to say thanks to all who rescue animals and to vet practices who can treat
all kinds of animals and continually seek out new and better info.  That’s
why my precious Sammy remains a single pig with me, there are no piggy savvy
vets in my range, otherwise a nice trio of bouncy boars would be perfect.
If you do a petition I would be proud to sign.  Does your group have a tribe
name?  A gang of sows make for great piggy vision, my favorite channel. Good
luck, Good health, great catch!  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam, who bows gallantly
to all six beauties.