[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sparkles

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 15:26:28 EDT 2011

I was devastated to hear about Sparles's passing. I know you're depressed because I've battled with the same monster. My doctor gave me my life back after my dad, my bestest friend ever, died. I'd like to encourage you to find a good doc and work with them. It's perfectly normal to be sorrowful in the face of such a huge loss, but the depression that's making it feel like life's not worth it is something you can actually do something constructive about. I'm in no way embarrassed to admit I take medication and have received counseling and that its WORKING! I hope you'll try and find a constructive way of dealing with your overwhelming sadness. Sparlkes certainly wants you too.
You have a family here at GPDD. We love you very much.

Remember we're all in this with you. And not one of us believes that Sparles was "just" a guinea pig. He was a friend and soulmate, and you honor him with your life, not with your death.

Joanie