[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: We're back!

Abbie abbiemichelle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:46:40 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

I kept wondering why I wasn't receiving the GPDD, and then I finally
realized that it was going to my junk mail! I feel like I've missed so much,
but I'm back :)

Background info. reminder: Kip & Baxter are my piggies, both adopted from
Best Friends Animal Sanctuary back in December. I was having issues with
Kip, we were thinking chronic URI.

Update: Baxter is still pretty shy, so I'm not pushing it. He will take
food, but can still be skittish when I put my hand in the cage or walk by,
so I just let him sniff me and then when he pulls away, I move away.

Kip is SO funny and he runs over to the side of the cage every time I walk
by! He loves scratches on his chin :) The vet and I were still trying to
figure out what was going on with him. We tried a different antibiotic and
that didn't make a difference. I got an air purifier and that seems to help,
but he still benefits from Benadryl every once in awhile, so I guess it is
just some sort of allergy!

Glad to be back and in the loop :) Hope everyone is having a good week!

~Abbie