[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge Big Jim

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 02:59:52 EDT 2011

Dear Donna, Houdini, Stryper, Zion, Marvin, and Miss  Beatrice

I am so sorry to hear of the  passing of Big Jim.  Seven is ripe age for a
piggy but it leaves all the more ways he affected you over that long a time.
I didn’t know your Tom Sawyer group well, but (it means he had you and his
friends and a fine long life. It sounds like he may have just faded away
with his friend Stryper watching over him. Piggy passing is always sad, but
they all happen and I hope such a peaceful one after a supper and hugs and
with a friend next to me for me and my pigs. And all the lovely the memories
left. I truly hope we meet up with our lost loves someday. Your announcement
does him credit, we know how much your piggy family and you will miss and
honor him. I'll watch for his star, maybe he parked it next to one of my
lost piggies.
Best of our thoughts and condolences, Sandy and Shipwreck Sam