[Gpdd] VIRTUAL The Party

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jul 15 13:54:19 EDT 2011

I dropped all of the Piggyfriends off at the airport this morning before work. They were all very excited, especially, Otto, Fuzzypeg and Galdalf who have never been on a plane before but the frequent flyers will look after them.

I picked large bunches of roses from the garden and there were many little volunteers to carry them. I hope that the roses do not get eaten before the plane lands. PigAir's substantial inflight catering should keep them all full and happy. They are lucky not to have to go through the rigmarole to ensure a vegetarian meal on the plane that usually leaves me with a cheese sandwich.

Pandora was left in charge and she appointed Florence as her deputy so that she could go and look for the Surrey Squeakers and Spooky and Hector, who are supposed to be meeting them there.

There was nobody at home needing foraged leaves tonight and no-one shouting at me to see what I had brought home but I know that they will have a wonderful time and I wish that I could go with them.

Happy Engagement Day Onyx and Friday. Have fun.

Penny ( without the Piggyfriends ).