[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 15 17:05:09 EDT 2011

There has been so much craziness here at the misfits while they all got ready
for the big wedding:)
The girls decided to coordinate their gowns and bows so everyone would know they
were from the misfit group. They decided on very wonderful yellow bows
and yellow and green dresses. Then Ringers helped Biff and Charles string little
pearls for a lovely necklaces for the girls. Aristol and Charles went shopping
and  found  little white pearl earrings for all the girls.   The bracelets they
will be wearing are made out of lovely greens made by Abby that  match the
dresses.
Now our boys decided to wear tan pants and crisp white shirts. As they love to
dance with the ladies and want to look their best, in hopes that the sweet sows
that will be attending would want to dance the night away with them.
Now Patches is the pig in charge of the misfits. He will have his paws full as
our little Athena and our little Adaline are lets say our mischief pigs.They
kept trying on their dresses to make sure the dresses twirled just right! Our
dear Ned will be holding the paws of our sweet Annabelle the whole time as those
two are best-est friends.I think I over heard Ned talking to Bertie Pig  using
my cell phone asking about  his dear Sweetie Pig to make sure they were
attending as well. Our momma piggie Agnes and her two sweet girls Ariel and
Agatha have decided they will bring something new for the sweet bride. They made
a beautiful new snuggie with soft blue material big enough for the
newlyweds. The misfits cant wait to see all  their dear friends and meet new
ones. I am sure Sammy will be making sure everyone  has a grand time as he seems
to know just what to do to make the events extra special. Looking forward to
hearing all about the wedding.

Sure is quiet here without the misfits. Our sweet Amanda, Aubrey, Alexandra, and
Lazarus,spent a whole day gathering wonderful rose petals for the lovely bride.
I hope Puff will be able to control herself around all those lovely petals.
Looking forward to more news of the wedding.
Misfits