[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Pandora leaves a message

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jul 16 06:15:35 EDT 2011

Pandora has left a message on my answerphone.

" Hi Slave. I am leaving a message as I know that it is nighttime with you. We are now all safely esconced in a fleet of taxis en route for our destination. I have Gandalf and Fuzzypeg with me as they are new to travelling and Florence has little Otto with her in the car behind. He has been such a good little boy.

It is very hot here. You would love the beautiful flowers. There are trees that look like your potted hibiscus plants but they are huge..............What's that Fuzzypeg?...... ....No dear, you could not have seen a polar bear.........Push your hair out of your eyes. That's better.......You should have cut his fringe shorter Slave. He says that he has seen a polar bear!  How sweet. I'll give him a better haircut when we reach the hotel if I can borrow some scissors..................."

Message ends.