[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Engagement party

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:43:22 EDT 2011

The Squeakers have just e-mailed me to say that they have arrived safely. Pandora Piggyfriend found them looking a bit bewildered at the airport, as not many of them have ever left Surrey before. She was very kind and showed them what to do with checking in and having their bags weighed. Boxty (the only boy in the Squeakers) is worried that he might look a bit of a mess in the photos but hopes that his new smart suit will cover up his temporary skin problem. He has had a fungal infection and scratched and scratched until he became a scabby mess! He's on the mend now and I'm sure he's not infectious because he's been in and out of the bath "like a fiddler's elbow" , to quote the Irish co-slave here. Perhaps some nice kind girl piggy with a tender bedside manner (not a Squeaker because they are fed up with him making a fuss) would be kind enough to rub in some of the aloe vera gel he's got with him.

If I get any more messages I'll pass them on! Congratulations to Onyx and Friday.

Stefanie, in a Squeakerless zone