[Gpdd] MISC--random question marks

gordysmom at aol.com gordysmom at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 14:46:18 EDT 2011

Yes......I, too, often have question marks in some of the postings.  Have no
idea why this happens.  Although I have been "guinea pig-less" for nearly 2
years now, I still enjoy keeping up with everybody's news.  I really miss
having GPs, but with 2 rabbits and 2 cats (all but one rescued), my hands
are full....especially since my husband, who is a disabled veteran, is not
well.  Until very recently, we had 3 rabbits......but sadly, Ralphie died
suddenly one night......probably a heart attack, as he seemed perfectly
healthy and happy!  Miss him, as I still miss the 5 guinea pigs we had over
the course of 9 years.  I have a feeling that once our rabbits are gone, I
will probably take on another GP or two.  They truly are the sweetest little
things, for sure!!   Janie

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless from janie