[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Engagement party

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 21:09:35 EDT 2011

Dear Friday and Onyx, Beans and Velvet,  and all Piggy Partyers,  PigAir did pick me up last night and the flight is jammed to the roof with piggies, I even saw Bertie and Sweetie Pig holding hands. Whee are due to touch down soon but they haven't announced what Island, they are the pro’s and whee are passengers. and whee will arrive safely, that’s what they say, I trust in PigAir besides they serve lots of hay and lemon tea.  It’s been so long since a big party and to see all my old piggy buds even some pirates and Secret Agent Pigs and to witness the engagement of my best buds. What a life, the piggy life.  I sure hope I see AR there, whee last parted promising to get to Hawaii together and to try  drinks with umbrellas and puu-puu’s? What’s that, Cecals on a silver tray???  I brought my formal clothes and swim trunks, sun glasses,  and surf board and I plan on getting a Hawaiian shirt in the gift Shoppe and then Partyeeeeeeee down!  I am hoping to find some young sow that might really like me, I am shy and have been alone a long time now and I thing dating would be great fun, I see they do it on TV all the time. Seems a strange way to meet new sows but there are lots of strange customs in this modern life.  Seya soon!! Sammy,  hopefully not Shipwrecked along the way