[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge]Calliope in Wales

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jul 17 08:43:24 EDT 2011

Dear Betsy,

I am very sorry to learn that your dear Calliope's time among us sharing our
lives has passed. She sounds like a spunky piggy with loads of friends, all
who miss her.  You did a fine mommy job  to bring her through all the things
that can go wrong all the way until age 6. Thank you for sharing her story
with us. I am sorry she is gone but if I leave this world while deciding
which end of the strawberry to start on I will count my passing lucky
enough. but whee are sorry you couldn’t be there.  Whee have lost our
precious precious Sparkles, Big Jim, and Twinkie just the last couple wheeks
and hopefully they have all met up including Calliope's sister, Honey,
Barney, and Holly and have lei's and grass skirts as they watch the
Engagement party festivities in Hawaii from their new celestial perch. I
miss the ones who have gone on ahead so much it aches but I do count on
meeting up again.  And I will share in thanking her co parents Cath, Ian and
Julia, David, Stephanie and young Felix, Christine and Mick, and Carol who
made your study and travel possible. I hope many other luck pigs come to
stay with you and may the memories all be sweet,   Whee light our candle and
waft  the smoke skyward in her honor and yours,  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam