[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge]Calliope in Wales

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jul 17 11:58:36 EDT 2011

Dear Betsy,

It was with much sadness that I read of the loss of your dear Calliope.

What a long and exciting life she led, bringing joy not only to you and her
piggy friends but to so many humans as well. She touched so many lives and
will be surely missed by you all.

I always hope for such a peaceful end for my precious piggies and what
better way to leave than with a delicious strawberry in sight.

I hope that more piggies will come into your life and share the happiness
that Calliope knew.

STTL is painted on the wooden signs that I make to mark the final resting
places of my Piggyfriends.

With our condolences.

Take care.

Penny and the Piggyfriends in absentia but looking up at the Rainbow Bridge
for their dear departed friends.