[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Dorian charms Puff

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 17 19:38:22 EDT 2011

Just heard from Puff. She sounded squeaky and excited. It wasn't long before I found out why. It's Dorian, a piggie after her own heart, except that he completes his stunts flawlessly. Did you know he can do a back flip running off a wall AND land on his feet? That's something Puff's been trying for years. Even her extensive gymnastic training and being on the Olympig team has not been sufficient for her to be able to complete that move. Anyway, he's coaching her, and they're planning to back flip simultaneously on the dance floor.It's a secret, so don't pass on the info. Puff knows she can trust her secret with you. I think keeping up with him is taking its toll. They were up til all hours burbling and giggling together over two bottles of chickweed fizz. No mention of rumblestrutting brrrr's, but by the time the party is over, I wouldn't be surprised if a romance is struck. I think she's FINALLY over Captain Jack.

Joanie