[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Hawaii is FUN!!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 18 01:26:32 EDT 2011

Dear Slaves,

Dont' worry whee are all having a wonderful time, at the moment whee are
all Island hopping.......
It is a beautiful place and whee were greeted by our friends who live
here, they put these yummy (cough) erm i mean colourful flower lei's
around our shoulders!
PigAir landed on Maui where my darling huspig to be Friday greeted me
with open paws SIGH.....
Whee then sat on the beaches at Kaanapali.....oh the sand is so pure and
the palms were swaying, but whee only had eyes for each other.
I believe whee maybe going to try and see if there's any humpback whales
around.
Friday and I are going to catch the next sunset at Haleakala Crater, i
was a bit scared but Friday has assured me that i will be fine.  Silly
me of course i'll have Friday with me .......... whee hear that the
sunset goes a golden colour!!
I better go i can hear all the girls calling out........whee are going
to have a spa and pamper session before whee all party tonight!

mahalo to our dear Hawaiian friends for having us here on your beautiful
islands xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aloha Onyx and Friday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx