[Gpdd] virtual: Onyx and Friday

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 16:53:15 EDT 2011

I received a  text from the misfits:
Mommie,
This is Patches. I am tired of trying to keep track of the misfits. Biff is
wearing a very LOUD crazy shirt like most of the boys here. He says its a
the Hawaiian thing to do. Ringers is trying to go surfing with Boxty and Sweetie
keeps taking Alexandra shopping. so our egg card has been used alot.  Sammy is
trying to organize some crazy events with Ned trying to help him. And did I tell
you I can't keep track of Abby, Annabelle, or Athena as they seem to think they
need to help with all the corn silks that Mimi brought! And now Aubrey wants to
help them as well. I am afraid there will be more eating than helping.
I must say  that Dorian and Puff are making a scene. they are giggling and
dancing and singing all the time! I must say it sure is cute! I think Pandora
has had her full of keeping track of Dorian as much as I have had of the
misfits. So I end this mommie by telling you they are on their own. I am going
to sit on the beach now and drink one of those fun little drinks I saw Shakira
with. I am going to relax and watch the beautiful Onyx and handsome Friday enjoy
the Hawaiian sunset while they dance the night away.
yours truly one tired  Patches