[Gpdd] HEALTH: Flashbang Fatbottom still losing weight

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 14:41:35 EDT 2011

Jocelyn, we are so sorry that Flashbang Fatbottom is still losing
weight.  Is he on any probiotics?  Even if he is finished taking the
SMZ-TMP, perhaps probiotics would help his tummy.  You could try Benebac
or chewable acidophilus tablets.  I've bought the acidophilus at GNC
stores.

Do you feel he might have some gas?  If so, you could try infant
simethicone, 0.3 mg. once or twice a day.

Don't lose heart.  We were so worried about Tumbleweed two years ago --
it was so hard to get him to eat -- but he pulled through and lived
another year, passing away at a little more than six.  We hope Flashbang
Fatbottom will pull through with flying colors.

Please keep us posted on how he is doing.  He is in our prayers.

Best wishes to both of you.

Cindy, missing Friday and Ethan in Hawaii