[Gpdd] MISC: Question marks

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 10:02:08 EDT 2011

Mieke -

Thanks for investigating (like an undercover piggy ;-)

I use Windows Vista Home, Internet Explorer (because it's "easy") and a Toshiba laptop. I don't post from a phone.

I think it's been some time since I've seen question marks, but they used to come in my GPDD posts as well as others.

Not sure if it all cleared up when I got the Toshiba or not.

I'm not at all tech savvy, so I do appreciate your efforts. :-)

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts