[Gpdd] MISC.: Question Marks

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 15:44:08 EDT 2011

I have been doing some research on the question marks and sent an email
yesterday that I hoped would be helpful to the other Digest members, but it was
rejected by a GPDD moderator (probably because I included some links to
websites explaining about the problem).

The moderator suggested that anyone who is interested in what I found when
researching the problem email me privately off the list, since the Question
Mark problem is not really about guinea pigs, and doesn't belong on the
listserv.

Thanks so much.

Love and wheeeeps,

Nancy, Alyssa, Milton the Yorkie, Susie the Westie, and Otto the Very Vocal
Guinea Pigs