[Gpdd] Health; Flashbang

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 01:20:38 EDT 2011

You can sprinkle some Critter B Better or Critical Care onto small strips of
wet romaine that he can eat like slurping noodles and get extra calories,
probiotics, and Vit C into him all at once.  Sometimes this tempts a sick
piggy. Plus I agree he should have some pain meds until he gets to a vet who
can clip his molars.  Also to check is if he has that yeasty cottage cheesy
infection (smells and looks whitish)that responds to Daktarin gel  This is
more likely if he has been on antibiotics.
I wish I had more to offer and so doubt you have heard allot from the
others. Flashbang Flatbottom is one of my all time favorite piggy names, I
treasure it love hearing about it
Get well soon Flashbang Flatbottom, fondly Sandy and Sammy who wheeks his
well wishes