[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Ivermectin

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Jul 21 12:51:04 EDT 2011

Dear Jamie,
Yes that is the correct Ivermectin 1.0% for injection. The dose is 0.1
ml orally at 3 months of age. At six months of age and then every 3
months for life give orally 0.2 ml of Ivermectin. You do not dilute it.
These dosages have been published by the British Association of
Rodentologists. I am not a vet but I volunteer as a cavy health advisor
for Dr. Frank Bonsack DVM of the Adventure Animal Hospital in Tampa Florida.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.