[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Onyx and Friday's engagement party

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 25 15:30:54 EDT 2011

Mom, I hope to be home soon.  It has been so exciting to be here in
Hawaii.  Actually, I should say "egg-citing," as everypig has had out
his or her Egg card.  Yes, all of us boys purchased colorful Hawaiian
shirts, and a tourist told us we reminded him of "Magnum: P.I."  We
aren't sure, but we think Magnum was a guinea pig investigator (P. must
stand for "piggie," surely) back in the day, a precursor to the gp
agents we have now.  I think all of us, male and female, bought cool
sunglasses, too, and, don't worry, we were all wearing our sunscreen.

It has been hard to go around telling everypig goodbye, but "aloha" is
both hello and goodbye, so it doesn't feel final.  Of course, I hope all
of us will be back together for the wedding!

On our last day, we went kitesurfing at Kailua Beach on O'ahu.  We
thought it was so cool to learn that O'ahu is also known as "The
Gathering Place." Kitesurfing was amazing -- a mix of sailing, flying,
surfing, and more.  Li'l Red, Uncle Kaloey, Merary-Ary, Sheila, and some
other piggies from Hawaii helped teach us how.  Some piggies preferred
to tan or swim and had a great time doing so.  It's impossible to be
bored here -- the air and the water and our friendships are so alive.

I will be having a few moments soon to whisper some loving words to
Onyx, then we'll be boarding our PigAir flights.

We hope all of our friends have had a great time.

Friday