[Gpdd] virtual: the party contuinues

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 20:20:58 EDT 2011

Well I got a nice note on my phone from Biff and one from Aerial and Agatha.
Biff informed me they celebrated his birthday on the Hawaii Island with lots of
dancing and singing. He turned a big 3 years old on July 24. And the girls
turned one on July 19th and they said everyone celebrated their birthday doing
hula dancing and eating lots of exotic greens the island had to offer and  they
even had a local  guinea  pig singing happy birthday to them in  the Hawaii
language
It sounds like the party just keeps going on and on. I wonder when my sweet
piggies will return. I sure miss them.
Jean (missing her many misfits)