[Gpdd] VIRTUAL- Mimi's close call

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 25 18:57:04 EDT 2011

Hi Mommy, it's me Mimi! You'll never guess what happened to me yesterday. I was just having an innocent day in Hawaii with all the great piggies here, when who should appear in the distance...Dog & his team! Dun,dun,dunnnn.... I quickly sprang into action. Using all our wonderful corn silks, I quickly draped them over my head, making a blonde wig for myself! They were showing posters of me, but no one recognized me at all. I was completely incognito! I was the ultimate undercover agent! BTW, I did manage to snap a shot of Leland for you & will be sure to have it blown up to poster size before I come home. I think blondes do have more fun! Miss you Mommy & see you soon!

~Mimi undercover from Hawaii~