[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Onyx and Friday's engagement party

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 25 21:44:13 EDT 2011

Mom, I have to tell you that it is not true that us boars had a burping
contest on the last night of our visit.  True, we might have had a few
too many cilantro margaritas, but when <edited> let out a burp, it
wasn't his fault.  Apparently cilantro, when combined with some other
ingredients, does result in the production of what might be called a
burp.  But it wasn't a contest, and we did not mean to wake the human
tourists on the second and third floors.  I can certainly assure you
that our noises were not louder than the surf, as one tourist claimed,
and we did not sound like thunder, as another said.  All that actually
happened was that <edited>, and surely we can't be blamed for that.

Your son,
Friday