[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Hawaii is FUN

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 25 22:23:08 EDT 2011

Dear Mummy,

Well i'm sorry i haven't written in a couple of days (shuffles paws in
sand) but whee have had soooooo much fun!!
Shakira has some ideas about what i should wear for the wedding so whee
all went shopping, and tried on lots of outfits to see what suited
me.....of course the boys weren't with us!

The PiggyFriend's were terrific, they once again looked after the little
ones, and they had so much advice on the posies whee will carry for the
wedding too!  The Surrey Squeakers also had some ideas, they suggested
that maybe the PF's could do the invitations, cause they have a slave
that understands puters :o)

You'll never guess what........... i'm going to wear the yellow ribbon
too...... it is soooooo special i am very honoured mummy :o)
Merri, Sweetie, Sassy and little Ellie came shopping with us, whee
thought maybe as Ellie is one of the youngest she could be a
flowerpiggirl........she can get loads of advice from Puff :o)

Mummy the boys have all bought hawaiian shirts, some are sooooooo OTT
it's rather embarassing!  Friday looks divine in his tho
swooooooooooooooooooooon :o)

Whee also had a little ceremony where whee remembered our dear friends
who whee've lost recently, there was many many tears, thanks Pandora for
the tissues, then whee all bowed and had a minutes silence

Everypig has had a wonderful time, the weather had been hot, but it's ok
as Friday puts my sunscreen on me (giggle giggle) and then leaves a
splodge on my nose so he has to gently rub it in :o)

I'll send you another note a bit later, this one will get too long....
loves you heaps mummy,
your newly engaged girlies Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s. Velvet is fine, she'll send message with my next one!