[Gpdd] virtual; Hawaii

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 11:39:29 EDT 2011

Hey Mum, its me Spooky sorry I taken so long to write but Woopy arrived **Blushes** and we have been busy watching sunsets and sunrises and wheeking to each other lots its very romantic here.

We are very good at dancing to Irish Stew now and we are branching out and attempting coasting although we keep getting our feet muddled up.

The girls are enjoying shopping and Mimi has started a trend of corn silk headwear as you can guess this doesnt last long before somepig gets the munchies but its a good hands free way of carrying your next meal about.

Talking of Mimi she has seen the pigture of Hector on his back and now she keeps trying to tickle his tummy, she says she is doing it for her slave but me thinks she might have a soft spot for him. Hector being a typical boy keeps hiding.

Now Mummy we know you miss us but Onyx has announced that the wedding will be here in Hawaii so we are going to be missing a while longer.

Love Spooky and Hector (who is hiding somewhere)

PS we was not involved in any way shape or form in the burping incident that is our story and we are sticking to it.