[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Romantic Hawaii!

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 08:40:41 EDT 2011

Hi Mommy -

It's your long lost Shakira (actually, I might STAY lost until after the Discover bill arrives..........). It is soooooooooo beautiful in Hawaii, and whee are all having a fantastic time lounging, shopping, learning how to scuba, shopping, eating, etc.

Well, wouldn't you know it, Onyx has asked her mum for permission to stay on a little longer and have the wedding RIGHT HERE, by Hulopoe Bay, with dolphins in attendance! How gorgeous would THAT be??? After all, many piggies are here already.

Would you please send my best slippers, the ones with the silver beads on them, and more roses?

You should see how splendid Onyx looks in her wedding outfit. All the ruffles and flourishes complement her figure and coloring beautifully! She will be a radiant bridepig.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts