[Gpdd] rainbow Bridge Pixie Sue

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 14:52:39 EDT 2011

Dear Pat,
I read your post with tears streaming down my face. I am so sorry that Pixie Sue
has gone to the bridge. Pixie Sue knew great love from you and that is the best
gift we can give our little fur babies.  Your time with her was short but know
that your good memories of her sweet nature will fill the void of your
rawness in time. Sometimes all the meds and care in the world still isn't enough
to cure our sweet babies. The bridge has its purpose as well when our little
ones are tired and sick, the bridge calls to them to come follow to where the
grass is always green, where friends will welcome them both two and four footed
that have passed before them. The bridge is a beautiful place of peace and
sweetness of no pain or any need for meds, drs, tears or saddness. She is there
now whole ,happy, and enjoying all the bridge has to offer. One day when that
day comes you two will be together again in happiness and love.
In the mean time remeber her goodness. She will always be in your heart, as each
guinea puts their own special mark in our hearts forever.
Know that we all feel your pain and sadness Pat, and hope that our virtual hugs
will help you thru this.
jean(misfits)