[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Onyx and Friday's engagement party

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Tue Jul 26 14:52:20 EDT 2011

Hello Slaves!
I FINALLY heard from Bertie Pig!! I received this text message from him:

Hi Mommy!
Wheeeee are having so much FUN!! Onyx and Friday look so Happy and
in Love, just like when Sweetie and I got engaged. Sweetie is good tooo
and so is our Baby, Ellie. And of course, the rest of the New York crew is
having a Blast tooo so tell Joanne that they are they Fine. Wheee have
been playing with all of our Digest furrrriends. It's so good to see everypig
again. Well, I gotta run. It's almost Happy Hour. ;-)
         I Love You Mommy, Bertie Pig :D