[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Pixie Sue

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 17:44:31 EDT 2011

Dear Pat,

I'm so sorry about Pixie Sue and what a shock it was to have her slip away so quickly. I don't know what you could've done differently, but please don't torture yourself with it. I speak from experience. Pixie Sue doesn't want that for you. There's always something more you think you might've done or not done. You did your very best for her. You proved your love in countless ways. You've been a good slave to all your piggies. Please, please be good to yourself as well.

Joanie