[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Wedding Date is 30th July 2011

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jul 26 23:43:42 EDT 2011

Dear Friends,

Come celebrate our wedding day: Hele mei hoohiwahiwa ko maua la male
'ana

As most of you know, cause you're here with us, whee are now going to be
married this Saturday 30th July 2011 at 4.00pm.
Whee will be saying our vows at Hulopea Bay then walk to Puu Pehe and
then watch the sunset over the Bay.
Then back to the Ritz for an evening Luau .
There will be plates of salad and bowls of oxbow pellets in between as a
snack to tide us over.
Dress is casual and comfortable, don't forget your bathers/swim suits
either!

So for any piggies that had to stay home to help out, please get your
PigAir flight now :-)

Friday and I would like to thank the beautiful people here who've helped
us organise so quickly.
Also to our wonderful friends who realised that this engagement party
may just turn into a wedding......how right you were!
And lastly to our slaves, thankyou for your blessings.

Aloha
Onyx and Friday xxxxxxxxxxxxxx