[Gpdd] VIRTUAL- wedding

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 27 20:35:25 EDT 2011

Hi Mommy! I just thought I should tell you that I'll be staying another few days cause there's going to be something called a wedding. I'll have to come out of disguise for that cause it sounds very special. I heard the bride may wear a veil of beautiful, fresh, golden corn silks. It's supposed to be very romantic. Speaking of romantic, there is a very cute boar here named Hector. You remember you saw his pigture on the secret agent website? I think he's quite cute, but I, being a timid piggie, don't know how to approach him. I tried sneaking up & tickling his belly but I don't think he liked that. =( So I blamed it on you! Sorry. Don't tell anyone how cute he is though cause I'd be embarrassed. Talk to you soon & miss you Mommy!

~Mimi the smitten guinea pig~