[Gpdd] Virtual; Message from Hector

M mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 02:47:08 EDT 2011

Hi Mum, Hawaii is great its so much fun boy is Dorian good at Zumba he is wearing me out and I am the teacher.

Now Mummy I have a problem there is this really pretty girl I like called Mimi but I dont know how to tell her, when I was asleep on my back she sneaked up and tiggled my tummy which scared me and I have been hiding ever since she is so brave and on the run from a bounty hunter what do I do?

I would ask Spooky but he is too busy being romantic with Woopy to listen to his little brother.

Ohhh Chico has had a good idea they dont call him Agent Valentino for nothing we need your help.....

Please find the 2 prettiest matching roses in the garden, send one in a special bouquet with dandelion, carrot tops and grass to Mimi with a note “from your secret admirer” send the other rose to me so I can wear it and then she will see it matches her rose and know who I am and if she wants to she can come and talk to me.

Please Mummy send them quickly

Hector